1set APM 2.6 ArduPilot Mega Internal Compass APM Flight Controller w/Ublox NEO-7M GPS RC Airplane Part Dropship
|Rating||4.9 of 5.0|
|Seller||U-Angel-1988 Trade Co.,Ltd|
Returns accepted if product not as described, buyer pays return shipping fee; or keep the product & agree refund with seller.
On-time Delivery: Full Refund if product isn't received in delivery time estimated
|Use||:||Vehicles & Remote Control Toys|
|RC Parts & Accs||:||Spinners|
|Technical parameters||:||Value 2|
|For Vehicle Type||:||Airplanes|
|Remote Control Peripherals/Devices||:||Other|
|Four-wheel Drive Attributes||:||Other|
The APM 2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints. Available with top or side connectors.
This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. (On fixed wing aircraft it's often easier to mount APM far enough away from the motors and ESCs to avoid magnetic interference, so this is not as critical, but APM 2.6 gives more flexibility in that positioning and is a good choice for them, too). This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Can be ordered with top entry pins for attaching connectors vertically, or as side entry pins to slide your connectors in to either end horizontally
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MegaByte Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox LEA-6M module with Compass.
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Built-in compass GPS module
- Main chip: Ublox-7M
- With fast satellite searching speed and high precision
- Compatible with APM serial port and I2C port
- Includes round plastic shell and GPS support
Pixhawk Power Module Cable:
Power Module is a simple way of providing your APM/Arduflyer with clean power from a LiPo battery as well as current consumption and battery voltage measurements, all through a 6P cable. The on-board switching regulator outputs 5.3V and a maximum of 3A from up to a 7S LiPo battery.Special for APM2.5.2 APM2.6 Pixhawk flight controller.
Max input voltage: 30V.
Max current sensing: 90A.
Voltage and current measurement configured for 5V ADC.
Switching regulator outputs 5.3V and 3A max.
6P molex cable plugs directly to APM/Arduflyer 2.5's 'PM' connector.
Note: The Power Module is only designed to power APM/Arduflyer, a RC receiver and accessories (GPS, Radio telemetry). It is not designed to power servos. Use your aircraft's own ESC/BEC for that.
Package size: 20 * 15 * 3cm / 8 * 6 * 1.2in
Package weight: 120g / 4.2 oz
100% Brand New
1 * APM 2.6 Flight Controller Board w/Shell
1 * Ublox-7M GPS module w/Roud plastic shell
1 * GPS Antenna Seat
1 * Power Module Cable