Original DOIT Serial WiFi Shield for Arduino UNO R3 2560 from ESP8266 WiFi Web Sever Shield ESP-13 IoT DIY Development Board Kit
|State of Assembly||:||Unassembled Kit|
|Age Range||:||> 14 years old|
|Control Channels||:||2 Channels|
ESP8266-Based Serial WiFi Shield for Arduino is designed and developed by Shenzhen Doctors of Intelligence & Technology (SZDOIT). The shield is designed based on esp8266 by Espressif Systems, pin-compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega2560 DevBorad.
More details, please visit: https://github.com/SmartArduino/SZDOITWiKi/wiki
Web Sever Configure Mode
and then you can find the WiFi signal from Arduino shield.
WiFi module is industrial-grade chips ESP8266, which is ESP-12E with metal shield, strong anti-interference ability;
Shield is pin-compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega2560 and other control board. A voltage converter chip is used to deal with 3.3V (Esp8266) and 5V (Arduino);
Dual DIP switches is used for serial ports so that this module shield can be used alone as an Arduino Uno expansion board, and also be used as ESP8266 expansion board;
Serial data is transported to WiFi device transparently, and vice versa. Arduino program does not need any configuration;
WebServer is developed to configure WiFi parameters and serial port parameters;
The module shield can be used as an independent ESP8266 development board. for instance, downloading the official AT commands firmware, NodeMCU open source firmware can be used;
The module shield also can be used as stand-alone expansion board for Arduino Uno.
For more references about Doit serial WiFi module expansion board, driver board information, please refer to:our bbs.
802.11 b / g / n wireless standards;
STA / AP modes support ;
TCP / IP protocol stack, One socket;
Supports standard TCP / UDP Server and Client;
Supports serial port baud rate configuration:
Supports serial data bits: 5/6/7/8 bits;
Supports serial parity: none;
Supports serial stop bits: 1/2 bit;
Pin-compatible with Arduino UNO, Mega;
Arduino Pinout 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13;
ESP8266 GPIO Pinout 0/2/4/5/9/10/12/13/14/15/16 / ADC / EN / UART TX / UART RX;
KEY button: modes configuration;
Dual-Ports DIP switches: switching Arduino and ESP8266;
WiFi operation current: continuous transmission operation: ≈70mA (200mA MAX), idle mode:<200ua;< span="">
Serial WiFi transmission rate: 110-460800bps;
Temperature: -40degree ~ + 125 degree;
Humidity: 10%-90% non-condensing;
Weight: about 20g;
Arduino ESP8266 WiFi shield: 1pcs
1. Due to computer monitor and the actual shooting brightness and other reasons, there will be a certain color difference.
The final color please refer to our actual goods. Please know this before you buy it. Thank you !
2. The picture we show is 100% Real Object Photography.
3. The size may have 2-3cm differs due to the maunal measurement.
4. For the shipping convenience, the product is unassembled.
1. Preparing Time: we need 2-5 working days to prepare your order according to our numerous orders every day.
2. Free Shipping for worldwide if you choose China Post.
The information of new tracking number for China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus can not be tracked when it is shipped out of China. Whether it is arrived or not, it will no more tracking information.
Please choose China Post Air Mair if you want a full tracking information.
Tracking information of China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus can be checked here: www.17track.net.
1. If you are satisfied with our products and services, please leave your positive feedback and 5 stars, and 5 stars for the detailed rating of your order. Once you show us the screenshot of both 5 stars, we will give you $3 DISCOUNT for each order over $50 in your later purchase.
2. If you share our product link on your SNS or Facebook, we will give you $3 DISCOUNT for each order over $50 in your later purchase as well.
3. If you are not satisfied with our products, pls contact us before you leave neutral (3 stars) or negative (1-2 stars) feedback. We guarantee we will 100% slove any problem for you.
4. Please email to us before leaving the negative feedback or opening any dispute on the site. Communication is the best way to solve the problems.